Mawaqaa - National Web Solutions Company - United Arab Emirates
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Work under time constraints to achieve activity targets and quotas.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and another follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of sales experience in IT and/or media in Dubai Market.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver technical presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit pre-sales technical documentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Effective listener, capable of understanding complex IT requirements
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule is required
- Preferably having a background in web development or website design
- Experience in selling online marketing solutions (e.g. SEO services, E-mail marketing, Online Ads, etc.)
- Ability in learning new sales and marketing techniques as well as ability to sell online-based solutions and products based on the latest technologies.
- Ability to source out new business opportunities and coordinate with 3rd party solution/service providers to be able to present a solid package to prospective clients.
- Experience within Dubai's local market.