IT Project Coordinator
Mawaqaa - National Web Solutions Company - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- To be in Kuwait is must.
- Must be bi lingual (English / Arabic).
- Experience managing a team of at least 3-4 people with a proven track record with successful results
- At least 4-5 years of working in a web / IT related field in Kuwait.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be at least a university graduate in MIS/ or Computer Science
- Must have practical working knowledge of web development technologies such as ASP.NET, SQL server, AJAX and Silverlight SharePoint
- Must have excellent knowledge of latest working web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, AJAX, Photoshop, Dreamweaver etc.
- Must have excellent inter-personal communication skills and ability to motivate people and provide incentives and a healthy working environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree in Computer Science or related area.
- A certification in managing projects must be provided (e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent).
- Proven track record of relationship management.
- Proven track record of quality service delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills and an amicable disposition.