Mawaqaa - National Web Solutions Company - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Development via SharePoint 2010 and 2013 SharePoint/.Net Developer is needed to be part of busy, capable development team. You will be working on a variety of development projects including custom websites, web applications, developing workflows. You will have a strong background in SharePoint 2010 & 2013, C#/.NET, and MSSQL. You will be working on a mixture of projects some high profile.
- Plan, design and implement SharePoint technology with the rest of SharePoint project team;
- Take part in the process of determining application and site specifications to provide technical advice in terms of feasibility of management ideas;
- Build SharePoint sites, master pages and Web Parts through SharePoint Designer or other Web development application needs according to specifications provided and design approved by SharePoint project team;
- Build new SharePoint features and solutions and edit built-in SharePoint features and solutions needs according to specifications provided by SharePoint project team;
- Ensure that solutions provided fit into the pre-defined screen margins to improve the end-user browsing experience;
- Develop site navigation according to recommendations from SharePoint project team;
- Develop applications and build scripts to automate and simplify SharePoint routine tasks;
- Audit and review the existing SharePoint environment and work closely with Site Managers to improve the appearance and layout of Section sites;
- Manage SharePoint Content Databases through SQL Management Studio;
- Provide input and recommendations for high availability and disaster recovery planning;
- Assist SharePoint administrators with SQL related issues, including troubleshooting issues or generating queries;
- Assist SharePoint administrators with setting up Reporting Services for SharePoint and building reports using Report Builder
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010, knowledge in SharePoint Server 2013 is a plus.
- Workflow Developments.
- Strong knowledge in Client-Object Model implementation
- 3 - 5 years experience with ASP.NET Development.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Web services and multi-threading.
- Experience of building and maintaining application using object oriented methodology.
- Great communication and customer service skills.