IT Sales Executive
Mawaqaa - National Web Solutions Company - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Work under time constraints to achieve activity targets and quotas.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Experience within Kuwait's local market and possession of a valid Kuwait state driver's license
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- To be in Kuwait is must.
- 2-5 years of sales or marketing experience in Kuwait.
- Fluent in English. Arabic language is a big advantage.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Effective listener, capable of understanding complex IT requirements
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.