Mawaqaa - National Web Solutions Company - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs.
- Schedule project implementation.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- To be in Kuwait is must.
- 2 – 3 years of proven graphic designing experience.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Speaks Arabic and English.