Mobile Software Engineer (Android /IOS)
Mawaqaa - National Web Solutions Company - Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Gather customer software requirements and develop related mobile applications.
- Design and built advanced applications for the Android/ IOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- The android developers work with JAVA, android SDK, XML, and android Studio.
- The iOS developers work with Swift/ Objective C / COCOA Touch/ X Code 7 / story board and XCODE6.
- Use third party library files like Picasso, volley, Facebook SDK, etc. on assigned projects.
- Work with outside data source and API’s.
- Use web services for implementing mobile apps e.g. SOAP, REST API.
- Use Push Notification Services (GCM) and make Social media integration.
- Upload Apps in Google Play Store and App store if needed.
- Research and evaluate general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- To be in Kuwait is must.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2-5 years of experience in software development.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details.